Dental Crowns & Bridges in Alhambra, CA
Are you looking for dental crowns in Alhambra, CA, or dental bridges in Alhambra, CA? Dr. Andrew Mutch harnesses the latest dental technology to make these procedures simpler and more convenient, with better cosmetic results than ever before.
Dental crowns (or caps) are dental restorations that are placed over a tooth when conservative restorations are insufficient to restore form and function. A porcelain dental crown is used to treat a number of problems, including:
- A previously filled tooth where there now exists more filling than tooth. The existing tooth structure becomes weakened, and it can no longer support the filling.
- Extensive damage by decay.
- Discolorations and compromised appearance.
- Root canal – after a root canal, teeth tend to become brittle and are more vulnerable to fracture. We use dental crowns in Alhambra, CA to protect the teeth which remain after a root canal.
Dental bridges in Alhambra, CA serve to replace a missing tooth or teeth. One type of bridge consists of crowns placed on either side of the missing tooth, to connect the replacement tooth or teeth to them. Another type of bridge consists of the replacement tooth attached to the adjacent teeth, with wing-like appendages. Bridges can also be supported by dental implants. Natural-looking crowns and bridges can be an ideal solution to replace or support missing or damaged teeth.
- Restore your smile
- Restore the ability to properly chew and speak
- Maintain the shape of your face
- Distribute the forces in your bite properly, by replacing missing teeth
- Prevent remaining teeth from drifting out of position
If you need dental crowns in Alhambra, CA or dental bridges in Alhambra, CA, with a dentist you can trust, make an appointment to see Dr. Mutch and his welcoming friendly team. We pride ourselves on empowering our patients to be partners for a life of optimum dental health.
Click here to request an appointment, or to contact the office of Dr. Andrew Mutch.